Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Gifts of Grace, Romans 12:3-8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- When is Jesus coming back?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- 26,407 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Red dragon
One of the questions we all seem to want an answer to is, who is this great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads? Since we know that Ezekiel 28 addresses him as … Continue reading
Previously, I mentioned that Revelation 12 comes across as a cryptic history lesson. How else do you explain rapidly why we have this hope? If you have read Paul’s writings in the New Testament, then you know that this HOPE … Continue reading