Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Ezekiel 38: 5-12. Part 2 – I am against you Gog.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of them will be darkened. Revelation 8:12-9:1
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 33,102 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Ottoman empire
I know I touched on this passage as I was finishing up Micah 3, and I apologize if it seems redundant. I referenced it in that post because it fit, but I could not convey the aggravation I feel as … Continue reading
If you read my last post, you are aware that I defined this head with the mortal wound. I have to assume that most people merely stumble upon my posts, so I will define it once again. One of its … Continue reading
“and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.” (Revelation 13:8 ESV) “and all who dwell on … Continue reading
“No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it.” That is not true, however, in the process of physically fighting against it you become just like it. We have waited too long to eliminate this evil that … Continue reading
One of the guys at this mornings “bible study” asked the question, do you think God will punish us for not doing more, or even something about these horrible baby abortions? I raised my hand because it was now time … Continue reading