Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- 29,995 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Mary Magdalene
John 20:19 -31; Luke 24 – Part 1 Once again I emphasized my belief that John was writing to Jewish believers. I say this because here he is making the point that it was still the first day. To the … Continue reading
Having gone to the tomb and finding it empty the ladies are confronted by an angel who tells them to go and tell the disciples, but John did not tell us that. We need to look at Mark’s gospel which … Continue reading
That’s the kind of question you might ask at a crime scene. Oh man, that just made me think of the safety films we had to watch at the phone company. A company vehicle waits for the train to go … Continue reading