Top Posts & Pages
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Today the Mormons came to my door.
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Seals, trumpet, bowls, and now this. Part 1- Migrating our way into Revelation 16
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 24,546 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Mary Magdalene
John 20:19 -31; Luke 24 – Part 1 Once again I emphasized my belief that John was writing to Jewish believers. I say this because here he is making the point that it was still the first day. To the … Continue reading
Having gone to the tomb and finding it empty the ladies are confronted by an angel who tells them to go and tell the disciples, but John did not tell us that. We need to look at Mark’s gospel which … Continue reading
That’s the kind of question you might ask at a crime scene. Oh man, that just made me think of the safety films we had to watch at the phone company. A company vehicle waits for the train to go … Continue reading