Top Posts & Pages
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- Wearing out the saints
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,084 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: Methusaleh
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I have been looking at Enoch and attempting to write about him, and his surroundings, for weeks now. It has been nothing less than a struggle as the things I talk about here, are controversial (I know this because I … Continue reading
There was a time when my actions caused my world to collapse. That collapse drove me to my knees and toward God with a passion that I did not realize was in me. I read the Bible incessantly, and in … Continue reading