Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Heirs with Christ, Romans 8:12-16
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- 25,227 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Har Megiddo
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading