Top Posts & Pages
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,814 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Har Megiddo
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading