Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Thoughts on 2 Thessalonians 2:3, part two.
- 23,292 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: Jezreel valley
God, angry with Gog, the leader of Magog, puts a hook in his jaw and draws him to the hills of Israel and kills, not only him but 5/6th of those who have allied themselves with this person. I feel … Continue reading
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading