Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Those who are under the yoke of slavery – 1 Timothy 6: 1
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The fifth angel sounded, Revelation 9.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Flying directly overhead. Revelation 14: 6,7
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 30,717 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: John Eldredge
Well, I am on a journey; I have been for some time. We all are, most of us do not realize it. Now that I am sixty-one years old, and missed what I think are life’s best opportunities to take … Continue reading
Matthew 3 Chapter 2 ends with the family and the child, Jesus, moving back to Nazareth. Suddenly we are fast-forwarded to John the Baptist (He is only six months older that his cousin, Jesus,) baptizing in the Jordan River. In … Continue reading
Last night I sent another response to my brother-in-law. He had written me several weeks ago and asked me five, rather in-depth questions. I was trying to respond to his question with the significant changes or impacts I had experienced … Continue reading
One of the things I am doing to better myself and find a place of normalcy inside my head, is to be involved in a book study with some of the guys from church. There are only three of us … Continue reading
That is what John Eldredge tells you as you read through his book, Waking the Dead: The Glory of a Heart Fully Alive. The Band of Brothers boot camp was filled with life stories told by men that had battled … Continue reading
One of the things you come to understand in reading Wild at Heart, by John Eldredge, is that you have a good heart. That is of course is contingent upon your relationship with Jesus Christ. (I have a tendency to … Continue reading