Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- I was told by the Holy Spirit to share a very disturbing dream with you.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part one.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- God was sorry he made man on the earth. Is that even possible? Edited
- 23,261 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.