Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Another beast - out of the earth. Revelation 13:11-17
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- 23,273 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: Islamic Caliphate
I know I touched on this passage as I was finishing up Micah 3, and I apologize if it seems redundant. I referenced it in that post because it fit, but I could not convey the aggravation I feel as … Continue reading
While the focus is really on the character of the second beast, it is good to know where he came from, and so I include verse 11. In verse eleven this second person comes out of the same region as … Continue reading
“No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it.” That is not true, however, in the process of physically fighting against it you become just like it. We have waited too long to eliminate this evil that … Continue reading