Top Posts & Pages
- Wait for the salvation of God. Micah 7:1-17.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 22,125 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Islamic Caliphate
I know I touched on this passage as I was finishing up Micah 3, and I apologize if it seems redundant. I referenced it in that post because it fit, but I could not convey the aggravation I feel as … Continue reading
While the focus is really on the character of the second beast, it is good to know where he came from, and so I include verse 11. In verse eleven this second person comes out of the same region as … Continue reading
“No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it.” That is not true, however, in the process of physically fighting against it you become just like it. We have waited too long to eliminate this evil that … Continue reading