Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Submission to authorities. Romans 13:1-7
- And God himself will be among them. Revelation 21:3.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 37,537 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: Seleucid empire
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
Let me apologize for the lack of posts, as I have been working on other things since delivering this bible study. Also, since getting some advice from a friend who used to moderate a blog site, I have been conscious … Continue reading