Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- There are some odd verses in Ezekiel 39.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 19,657 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Seleucid empire
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
Let me apologize for the lack of posts, as I have been working on other things since delivering this bible study. Also, since getting some advice from a friend who used to moderate a blog site, I have been conscious … Continue reading