Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Do we find the book of life in the Old Testament?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 25,585 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Bible study (Christian)
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
Recently, Joel Richardson, the author of The Islamic Antichrist; The Mideast Beast; When a Jew rules the World, and a few others, posted a true or false question on his twitter account. This is a close approximation of what he … Continue reading
Yes, people of Jacob, I will bring all of you together. I will bring together all those in Israel who are still living. I will put them together like sheep in the sheep pen, like a flock in its pasture. Then the place will be filled with the noise of many people. Continue reading