Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:3 When she who is in labor has borne a child.
- Written in code, Revelation 13:10
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Wearing out the saints
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A short commentary on Revelation 6:4
- 21,586 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Ptolemaic Empire
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
Let me apologize for the lack of posts, as I have been working on other things since delivering this bible study. Also, since getting some advice from a friend who used to moderate a blog site, I have been conscious … Continue reading