Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- With the travelers corpses still lying on the ground. Ezekiel 39:14-16
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- 24,165 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
Tag Archives: King of the North
I hate making rookie mistakes, but I am prone to the same errors many of you have encountered; that is, as I was going through my notes I noticed Daniel 11:15, 16 were missing. That would mean that I might … Continue reading
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
Let me apologize for the lack of posts, as I have been working on other things since delivering this bible study. Also, since getting some advice from a friend who used to moderate a blog site, I have been conscious … Continue reading