Top Posts & Pages
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- I need to talk about death for a moment.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- 21,817 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: King of the North
I hate making rookie mistakes, but I am prone to the same errors many of you have encountered; that is, as I was going through my notes I noticed Daniel 11:15, 16 were missing. That would mean that I might … Continue reading
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
Let me apologize for the lack of posts, as I have been working on other things since delivering this bible study. Also, since getting some advice from a friend who used to moderate a blog site, I have been conscious … Continue reading