Top Posts & Pages
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- I was told by the Holy Spirit to share a very disturbing dream with you.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- God was sorry he made man on the earth. Is that even possible? Edited
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Another beast - out of the earth. Revelation 13:11-17
- Doctrines of Demons, false teachers, and other foolishness. Revelation 3:9
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Wearing out the saints
- 23,265 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: tease
both, at different times, pointed out that the admonition that we wait expectantly for the Lord was given well over 2000 years ago. They say Jesus is not coming back anytime soon. They both effectively told me that I should not babble and harp on such things; Jesus will not come anytime soon. Continue reading