Top Posts & Pages
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- Wearing out the saints
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,084 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: angry
both, at different times, pointed out that the admonition that we wait expectantly for the Lord was given well over 2000 years ago. They say Jesus is not coming back anytime soon. They both effectively told me that I should not babble and harp on such things; Jesus will not come anytime soon. Continue reading