The wisdom of a newly found friend.
This message“Lessons Learned in Depression, That Couldn’t Be Learned on the Mountaintop” will be a quick read today. As I think about this depression over the past 2 years or so, here are some things that I have learned about myself, God, and life.
- I matter, I am not bad, I have power, I can do good, I can love, I am worthy, I am joy.
- God has a purpose not only for me but for every single believer.
- It’s not enough to just to go to church once a week.
- When God says to give the first fruits of your work and tithe he doesn’t do that to punish you. He does it to bless you.
- I’ve learned how to pray more effectively to God.
- I’ve learned that money isn’t everything.
- I’ve learned God isn’t a vengeful God, but a jealous God that is after…
View original post 140 more words