Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Thoughts on 2 Thessalonians 2:3, part two.
- 23,292 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: Second Coming of Christ
If you read my blogs then you know that much of what I write is what I grapple with. Here goes another one. Let’s assume a scenario; I just happen to think (based upon what I see in scripture) this … Continue reading