Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- 30,685 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Stephen
Read: Acts 6:8 – 7:60 False accusations have been brought against Stephen and he had been dragged before the high council of the Jews. While most would react in anger, screaming out in their own defense, not Stephen. As the … Continue reading
A look into the book of Acts Acts 7:42 Stephen, standing before the high council, is responding to their demand as to whose authority he is operating under.He presents them with the longest discourse in scripture, giving a fairly … Continue reading