Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 26,383 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Son of God
Everywhere I go, where “Christians” gather, they speak foolishness, falsities, and opinion. They don’t talk truth. They lean upon tradition and false teachings. How would I know this? I sit in their bible studies; I gather with them at the … Continue reading
What we fail to grasp is that though fully man, and fully God, Jesus has continued in his willingness to be the visible representation of God in a man’s body. Continue reading
In my last post I talked about the thief of John 10:1. Now I focus on the shepherd. Something I heard on the Christian radio station caught my attention. The speaker said that a good writer catches your attention when … Continue reading