Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 38,202 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: Farewell Discourse
“I have shown your glory on earth” John 17:4 GNB I have shown your glory on earth; I have finished the work you gave me to do. The first thing that enters my thinking is what did he do? I … Continue reading