Pay attention to what this man has to say.
Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "The Story" Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Soul sleep and the transitional period. Where do we go when we die?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 42,883 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Gathering all the chief priests and elders he inquired about this king of the Jews. Matthew 2: 1-12.
Its power touches only the living. Romans 7:4.
Well then, come and see, and therefore the two disciples heard and followed. John 1:36-42.
He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. John 1:32-35.